Participation in the “Tour de Zleep” competition is subject to the following conditions:
1. Conditions of participation
- Registration and participation in the competition is possible from June 8th 00:00 to July 31st 23:59, 2022.
- The participant will be asked to provide his/her contact details (name, email address, place of residence, date of birth) when clicking on the link. By doing so, the participant registers for H Rewards and thus for participation in the raffle.
- Any person who has reached the age of 18 at the time of entry is eligible to enter.
- Employees of Deutsche Hospitality and its brands are excluded from participation.
- Each participant can only register once via the link.
3. Prize and notification
- All participants in the competition will be entered into a raffle to win a voucher for a hotel stay. There will be 5 lucky winners of 2 nights for 2 people including breakfast. All winners will be selected randomly.
- The prize has a value of DKK 2300.
- The winners will be drawn after the end of the competition (July 31st, 2022). The winners will be contacted by e-mail and informed about their prize. Besides, all winners will be announced on this page.
- Vouchers produced by Zleep Hotels are valid for three years (unless otherwise stated on the voucher).
- The prize cannot be exchanged to cash, be refunded, or transferred to others.
4. Data processing during the competition
- In order to carry out the competition, the organizer collects, processes and uses the following personal data of the participants: surname, first name, e-mail address, date of birth and postal address. By participating, each participant agrees to this data collection and use. Further information on data protection and how to withdraw data can be found here.
5. Organizer of the competition
- The organizer of the competition is Zleep Hotels A/S, Dalbergstrøget 5 1st floor, 2630 Taastrup, Denmark. Phone.: +45 70 235 635, mail: email@example.com.
- Zleep Hotels reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.