Hotel in the center of Køge
NB: To book a room at Zleep Hotel Køge, please click below:
The charming Zleep Hotel Køge was built in an old warehouse stile in 1989. The hotel former known as Hotel Niels Juel, overviews the old marina and is only a 5-minute walk from the city center and many of the city’s attractions. In addition, the beach is within walking distance as well. There are also many great transport connections from the hotel at Toldbodvej to Copenhagen and only 300 meters to the nearest train station.
At the hotel in Køge, you get:
- Free parking
- Free WiFi
- Lounge and bar
- Cozy atmosphere
- Great location in walking distance to many attractions, restaurants, and bars
- Outdoor terrace
In addition, a good and organic breakfast buffet can be purchased.
Modernization and expansion: Up until 2023 the hotel will undergo a modernization and expansion from 51 to 100 rooms. Therefore, a difference in rooms, their appearance and décor are to be expected.
In the room
- 51 rooms
- Linen and bedding
- Shower and toilet
In the reception
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee and tea (DKK 25)
- Bar and lounge
- Luggage room
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Baby crib (DKK 100)
+45 4045 3578
Zleep Hotel Køge
The buffet is open all week. The price is DKK 119 per adult per day and DKK 89 per child per day (up to the age of 12). Children below the age of 3 eat for free.
Read more about Zleep’s breakfast here.
- Monday – Friday: 6.30 am – 10.00 am
- Weekend and public holidays: 7.30 am – 11.00 am
BestPrice cannot be cancelled as it is non-refundable. FlexPrice can be cancelled until 2.00 pm on the day of arrival. Cancel your reservation here. (If you have booked your stay through a third-party, you need to cancel through the same system).
Check in is possible from 2.00 pm. Please check out no later than 11.00 am. Upon arriving, please ask the reception if it is possible to check-in early or check out late. It cost an additional DKK 100 for checking in early and/or DKK 100 for check out late (until 1.00 pm).
For every additional person in the room, we charge DKK 200 per night. Children between the ages 0 and 2 that sleeps in their parent’s bed stay for free. It is possible to get a baby crib with pillow and duvet for DKK 100 per night. The extra bed must be booked a day prior to arrival.
If you require more than 5 rooms, you will need to make a group reservation. In doing such, we ensure that all information is correctly completed, and you will receive the best price possible. Complete this form and our booking department will contact you as soon as possible!
We keep all lost and found items for 4 weeks. Following which, any items with visible serial numbers, such as electronics, jewelry and other valuables are handed over to the police’s lost property office. Everything else is then donated to charity.
If you have forgotten something at the hotel, you have two options:
- Notify us by e-mail with information such as your name, the date of your stay, name of the hotel, the room number and description of the lost item
- Fill in this contact form at Foundit
If you want your item shipped to your home address, Foundit will handle delivery and payment.
We accept the majority of all credit and debit cards as a means of payment.
Pets are not permitted to stay at Zleep Hotels.
The reception is open day and night.
All smoking is prohibited inside the hotels, but you are of course welcome to smoke outside. If you smoke inside the hotel, you will be charged DKK 1,500 for extra cleaning and an additional DKK 5,000 if you touch the smoke detector! An alert is sent directly to the chief of the fire department should you touch the smoke detector.
Request a corporate agreement
Make the trip easier and the work more efficient with a corporate agreement. We offer a corporate agreement which you can use within the whole hotel chain providing your business a good discount at all our hotels, regardless of where in the country you need a good bed to sleep in. At Zleep Hotels, we guarantee quality and an efficient and fast check in process, making it easy and quick for you to relax your feet in our hotel bed after a long day of work.
The charming and old trading town in Eastern Zealand set the scenes for many great experiences. The town is divided into different quarters; the old part of the town with charming city houses close to Køge marketplace and city hall as well as the new and modern part of town close to Køge train station.
Køge is home to many cultural and nature attractions but is also elected the coziest city in Denmark. Zleep Hotel Køge is located close to the city center only a few minutes’ walk from Køge marketplace. The hotel overviews Køge marina.
When staying at Zleep Hotel Køge, you will always be near the following:
- Kjøge Mini-By: An exciting outdoor experience for the whole family. The Mini-By are built in the dimensions 1:10 and is a true copy of the houses that in 1865 once where in Køge. Kjøge Mini-By is only a 5-minutes’ walk from the hotel.
- Waterfront: Go for a walk along the waterfront and visit some of the great restaurants, breweries, and cafés. Only a few minutes from the hotel is every kind of food you desire, whether you are in the mood for sushi or a wonderful pizza.
- Køge Beach: Do you fancy a fresh morning swim? Only 800 meters from the hotel is Køge Beach.
- Køge Marina: In addition to being a charming and historic town, Køge also houses a beautiful Marina with a harbor bath and the opportunity to buy access to a sauna.
- Camp Adventure Skovtårnet: Are you craving to explore nature and the woods but also want an experience besides the ordinary? Visit the 45 meters high Skovtårn in the middle of the woods and get the most amazing overview of Southern Zealand. Do you feel like exploring more of the area? Try Camp Adventure Climbing Park with 12 different levels up under the tree crowns.
- Køge marketplace: Bring your family to Denmark’s biggest marketplace. Every Wednesday and Saturday traders set up stands at the market. Here, there are plenty of opportunities to buy different delicacies.
- Golf: Do you need some time alone? Or has it just been a long time since you’ve swung a golf club? Visit some of the beautiful clubs near Køge.
- Escape Rooms: Invite your family to a challenge beyond the usual. At Riddlehouse in Køge you can try their challenging Escape Rooms. If the weather is too good to stay inside, we recommend a Riddlehunt, were the mystery takes place as you walk through Køge.
- Pangea Park: A great and diverse animal park only 20 minutes from Zleep Hotel Køge. At the animal park you will get to experience the animals up close and learn about animal welfare, sustainability, and the rescue of animals.
- Canoe trip on Køge Stream: Are you fond of working together, fresh air, and nature? Then you must bring your family on a trip down Køge Stream. From the canoe you will see the city from a whole new point of view and experience the maritime settings that Køge also contains.
- Cinema: Is the weather bad or do you just need a day spend on relaxation? The modern cinema in the heart of Køge has 6 halls and can hold more than 800 guests – enjoy a great movie with a bag of popcorn.
Frequently asked questions
What are the room prices at Zleep Hotel Køge?
The prices vary depending on the room, date etc. Get an overview of the prices by entering the dates of your stay in our booking widget on the website.
What is near the hotel?
Zleep Hotel Køge is located close to the city center as well as in walking distance to several attractions including Kjøge Mini-By, Køge marketplace, and the waterfront.
What are the opening hours in the reception and the check in time for the hotel?
The reception is open day and night and check in is possible from 11.00 am. Check out is before 2.00 pm.
How far is there from the hotel to the nearest airport?
Copenhagen Airport is the one closest to the hotel. By car it is a 45 kilometers distance which you can cover in 30 minutes. If you wish to use public transportation, the expected transportation time is just over an hour.
Which facilities are there at the hotel?
You will find a big breakfast area, a reception with bar and 51 rooms. The rooms are equipped with a great bed, TV, bath, hairdryer, etc. Up until 2023 the hotel will undergo a modernization and expansion from 51 to 100 rooms.