In the room
- 163 rooms
- Linen and bedding
- Shower and toilet
- Soap and shampoo
In the reception
- Iron and ironing board
- Luggage storage
- Hot dishes available
- Coffee and tea (DKK 25)
- Bar and lounge
- Self service check in 24/7
- 300 meters from airport
- Public transportation
- Parking by airport
- Free WiFi
- Baby crib (DKK 100)
The buffet is open all week. The price is DKK 129 per adult per day and DKK 89 per child per day (up to the age of 12). Children below the age of 3 eat for free.
Read more about Zleep’s breakfast here.
Monday – Sunday: 3.00 – 10.00 am
BestPrice cannot be cancelled as it is non-refundable. FlexPrice can be cancelled until 2.00 pm on the day of arrival. Cancel your reservation here.
Check in is possible from 2.00 pm. Please check out no later than 11.00 am.
Upon arriving, please ask the reception if it is possible to check-in early or check-out late. It costs an additional DKK 100 for checking in early and/or DKK 100 for late check out late (until 1.00 pm).
For every additional person in the room, we charge from DKK 200 per night. Children between the ages 0 and 2 that sleep in their parents’ bed stay for free. It is possible to get a baby crib with pillow and duvet for DKK 100 per night.
If you require more than 5 rooms, you will need to make a group reservation. In doing such, we ensure that all information is correctly completed and you will receive the best price possible. Complete this form and our booking department will contact you as soon as possible.
We keep all lost and found items for 4 weeks. Following which, any items with visible serial numbers, such as electronics, jewelry and other valuables are handed over to the police’s lost property office. Everything else is then donated to charity.
If you have forgotten something at the hotel, you have two options:
- Notify us by e-mail with information such as your name, the date of your stay, name of the hotel, the room number and description of the lost item
- Fill in this contact form at Foundit
If you want your item shipped to your home address, Foundit will handle delivery and payment.
You can park your car at Billund Airport in P1* for just DKK 120 a night. If you are travelling and in need of parking for an extended time period, you just need to take a ticket in the entrance to car park (this is paid for in one of the machines in the airport before exiting).
* If your car is higher than 2,60 meters, you must park in P7 or P8.
NB: Remember to deactivate your BroBizz and remove it from the window when driving into the parking garage. Otherwise you risk paying for parking twice. If your BroBizz is connected to your license plate via pay by plate you might end up paying twice as well. If this happens, please reach out to Apcoa Parking for a repayment.
It is possible to charge electric cars at the multi-story car park at Billund Airport (4 charging stations are at disposal)
We accept the majority of all credit and debit cards as a means of payment.
Pets are not permitted to stay at Zleep Hotels.
The reception is open every day and night.
All smoking is prohibited inside the hotels, but you are of course welcome to smoke outside. If you smoke inside the hotel, you will be charged DKK 1,500 for extra cleaning and an additional DKK 7,800 if you touch the smoke detector. An alert is sent directly to the chief of the fire department should you touch the smoke detector.
Welcome to Billund
There we are, located right next to Billund Airport! Zleep Hotel Billund Airport is no more than 300 meters away. If you have an early departure or late arrival at Billund Airport, it is always convenient and comfortable to stay at our expanded and newly renovated hotel. Our hotel in Billund has 163 attractive rooms with a modern design, furnished with quality beds. The windows are of course soundproofed – so the fascinating runway and the airport traffic can be seen but not heard, ensuring you a good night’s sleep in quiet surroundings.
Relax in the lounge, train in the gym and enjoy the free WiFi
We welcome you to join us in our new, comfortable lounge area, where you can enjoy both hot and cold beverages in the vibrant atmosphere while accessing the free high-speed WiFi. Apart from snacks and beverages, the bar also serves delicious and convenient warm meals. Next to the lounge you have free access to our new fitness room while you are staying with us. You can work out on the wide selection of fitness equipment; treadmills, rowers, upright bikes, dumbbells, and much more.
When staying with us in Billund, you have access to:
- Free WiFi
- Great location next to Billund Airport, LEGOLAND® and Lalandia
- Quality beds
- Free access to training facilities
- Comfortable surroundings
- Meeting rooms
Breakfast in the lounge areas
Our lounge areas surround the heart of the hotel: the reception. This is where everything happens. Everything from check-in and answering questions to serving food and beverages. Every area has its own characteristics, ensuring an environment in which you want to sit, whichever mood you are in. It is also in the lounge area where you can sit and enjoy your breakfast. In the lounge, you can sit in a section that feels like a living room; in “boxes” where the intention is that you feel like being alone, but you can still feel the vibrant atmosphere of the surroundings. Moreover, the large floor-to-ceiling windows that offer a great view over Billund Airport’s runway grants you the opportunity to follow the soothing air traffic.
Travelling on business?
Make the trip easier and the work more efficient with a corporate agreement. The agreement gives you a great discount and can be used within the whole hotel chain. We guarantee quality and an efficient and fast check in process.
What to do in Billund?
Billund is a rather small city, located in the southern part of Jutland, Denmark. Still, Billund is home to some of Denmark’s largest attraction – and probably the world’s most popular toy. Even though Billund means “Grove of bees,” it is more likely better known as the place where the LEGO® brick originated. Billund is especially known for three of its destinations today: LEGOLAND®, Lalandia, and Billund Airport. Zleep Hotel Billund Airport is an attractive hotel, but its absolutely best quality must be: Location, location, location! You see, the hotel is located in near distance from all three top attractions in Billund.
When staying in Billund, you will be near the following:
- LEGOLAND®* is one of Denmark’s best amusement parks for families. Billund is home to LEGO® and therefore makes it even more memorable to experience LEGOLAND® in Billund. We offer great prices so that more people can afford living in Billund and at a hotel near LEGOLAND®.
- LEGO® House is a large experience house of 12,000 m2 filled with 25 million LEGO bricks. Here, both children and adults can unleash their creativity and explore the LEGO brick’s endless possibilities and combinations.
- Lalandia is a huge waterpark, a playland, a winter world and it is full of fun and active experiences. Bring your family or friends to Lalandia if you want to test your sports abilities or if you want to play all day long. In the tropical water park you can try Aquadome’s many water slides, hot tubs and wave pool. If you are more into dry activities, you can play bowling, mini golf or even football pool.
- Billund Airport is our neighbor. The airport has departures to much of the world every day, and we are lucky to welcome many of the passengers, who want to sleep near the airport the day before departure or after arrival. Staying at Zleep Hotel Billund Airport makes your trip easy and comfortable and makes sure that you can sleep a little longer.
- Givskud Zoo is a large safari park with approx. 50 different species. Experience the animals up close in the park’s large facilities in which the animals roam freely. Drive slowly through the zones where animals from all over the world cross the roads around you.
- WOW PARK is a new play and amusement park in the woods with Tarzan lianas, zip wires and chain bridges in the tree crowns. The park is only a 10 minute’s drive from the hotel and a huge success among kids and childlike souls.
- The Teddy Bear Art Museum or popularly known as the “Teddy Bear House” is full of history and more than 1200 teddy bears, the oldest of which is from 1906.
*LEGO, the LEGO logo and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group and here used with special permission. ©2017 The LEGO Group. All rights reserved
Attractions in Billund
Visit nearby cities
Billund is quite literally in the middle of Jutland and is therefore conveniently located close to five of Jutland’s larger cities. All of them are accessible by car or public transportation and all of them can be reached in less than two hours. You can easily visit up to two towns in one day.
- Horsens – In Horsens you can do all types of activities: visit art museums, see an old prison, visit beautiful castles and churches or enjoy a nice gourmet meal while enjoying the scenic view of the harbor.
- Vejle – Vejle is only an hour and a half away from Billund. This city is another hub of culture and viking lore. You can visit the cultural heritage museum and enjoy a plethora of world cuisine at Vejle Street Food.
- Kolding – Kolding is a city in growth. See the contrast between the historic buildings and the new architectural projects being built along the harbor. In Kolding you can also visit Christiansfeld, which is a World UNESCO heritage site, and buy a honey cake which is a delicacy special to this particular part of Kolding.
- Fredericia – If you want to visit some historical sites or churches, Fredericia offers many different sights. The city is also a traffic hub and is usually full of people passing by, so you are guaranteed to meet some interesting people in Fredericia!
- Esbjerg – Esbjerg is the fifth largest city in Denmark and has loads of historic sights to offer. A particularly interesting one is the viking museum, where you can experience “authentic” vikings and be a part of a historic site. If you’re bringing the kids, there are loads of activities for them as well, such as archery and wood carving.
Offers in Billund
Need help? Call our main number:
+45 70 235 635
Zleep Hotel Billund Airport
Did you know this?
In most rooms you will find a large wall picture of Billund Airport from 1964. The picture is from the opening of the airport, where the SAS plane Convair-Metropolitan, named Viking Rollo, has just put its landing wheels on to the Jutlandic ground. Past and future meet at the inauguration, where the aircraft from Copenhagen is received by an old steer-drawn carriage. It was probably the first and last time a steer was allowed to enter the runway. You will not find any steers at the hotel today, but from the soundproofed windows you can always watch every plane that land and take-off.